Imagine you have just been served some paperwork from a sheriff and you are upset. You know that you need some help figuring out what all your legal options are. You decide to call an attorney.
I RECOMMEND YOU;
- Find somewhere safe and quiet to make your call from,
- Make sure you have the time you need to concentrate on the call,
- make sure that you have the privacy you need,
- Have your calendar or schedule available,
- have whatever materials you received with you,
- review as well as you can the materials your received,
- write down any questions you need answered imediately,
- have a pad and pen ready to take any notes,
- Take a second to collect your thoughts: Breath,
- If you do not have an attorney, search on your phone or computer for a local attorney who handle the type of issue you have. I recommend Avvo.com.